Companies willing to buy
Our Financial Advisory (FA) Team and Transaction (TS) Team will provide total support from the preparation for acquisition up until the closing process to our clients wishing to acquire a company.
Support we provide during Acquiring Process
- step 1 Consulting of M&A strategy
- Development of M&A strategy by defining target sector or business and expected synergy.
- step 2 Signing of Confidentiality Agreement (CA) and Financial Advisory (FA) contract ※1
- Signing of CA and FA contract will be done.
- step 3 Explanation of Information Memorandum (IM) ※2
- We would provide you with detailed information of the target company based on IM we prepared.
- step 4 Q&A session
- We will hold a Q&A session and answer the questions regarding the IM. For some questions, we may ask you to confirm during the Due Diligence process.
- step 5 Top Management Interview
- Will conduct a top management interview with the sell-sides management team.
- step 6 Submission of Draft of MOU and Negotiation of Terms
- Will submit a draft of MOU, a primary offer, and negotiate conditions and terms with sell-side.
- step 7 MOU
- Once both parties agree on the term, MOU will be signed.
- step 8 Due Diligence※3
- Due Diligence will be conducted to research accuracy of the provided information from the target company.
- step 9 Final Offer
- After DD, submission of a final offer will be done.
- step 10 Final Agreement and SPA
- One all conditions and terms are agreed by both parties, a final offer and a Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) will be signed.
- step 11 Execution
- The deal will be executed and the transaction will settle by funds being transferred to the Seller.
※1 Financial Adviser ： A professional who suggests ideas for M&A strategy including negotiation and scheme planning.
※2 Information Memorandum： An Information Memorandum is a package of documents created by business owners for prospective buyers.
※3 Due Diligence ： Due diligence is an investigation or audit of a potential investment or product to confirm all facts, that might include the review of financial records.